Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Won a 45-Man SNG

So after a couple nights with my new strategy and cashing in about 4 SNGs for a small amount(not much more than the buy-in, or twice it), tonight I won a 45-person SNG for $13.50. I will contribute much of it to the amazing hands that I got for my last 10 or so hands. In the last 10 hands I was dealt AK twice, AQ twice, A9s, A8s, KK, JJ, 98s, and 44. I took the last 4 people at the table out in just those last 10 hands as well. It was working to my advantage as I was constantly betting 4xBB with every hand and they would push thinking I was just doing my regular raise and my hands would hold up(held up against trip Jacks, QQ, and a straight which I beat with the boat). I have lost a couple SNGs as well that my little strategy wasn't obviously working with, but I have won more than lost, so that is good. Well, keeping it short tonight, busy day tomorrow. Peace out.

0 comments: