Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No More Step Tourney

So UltimateBet has had these Step to the World Series Tournaments that have the basic idea that you can start with a 9 person SNG for .10c, and that would be Step 1. 1st and 2nd place from that get to move on to Step 2, and 3rd and 4th get to replay Step 1. And that keeps going on as you move up the ladder, all the way to Step 10, which is a $2250+100 buyin, and the winner of that gets a seat to the WSOP and spending money.

Well, these tournaments are fun, and I have gotten up to Step 5 about 4 or 5 times now, but the problem is, that unless I make it all the way, I get no money(with exception to 2nd place on Step 10, they get $3550). So really, it is fun, but it is a waste of time. So as soon as I lose all of my coupons for those, I am done with them. Kind of sucks though, because most people are only playing those and not the regular SNGs, oh well.

So right now I am playing a .50+.10 45 person SNG, which is the first time I have played one on here that was bigger than 18(SNGs, I have played thousands of MTT Tournaments), so we shall see how this works out. Seven places pay out, and #1 gets $6.75, which isn't much, but I am really only playing down here because none of the other ones were even close to filling up. And I would normally be going to bed about now, but I wanted to be a good boyfriend and call my girlfriend at mindnight as her birthday is tomorrow.... how sweet, right? Well, I will keep you posted on how this SNG goes. I have only been playing about 10 minutes and already at the 6th blind level, they are increasing every 2 minutes. So I need to go so I can pay attention. Cya

0 comments: