Saturday, April 4, 2009

Slump on FT

So I went on a bit of a slump on FT last night. I was playing on the .01/.02 tables and lost my buy-in of about .30c due to someone calling my preflop bet with QQ and he had J10. The flop came Q98 rainbow, so I bet, then he raised, I re-raised all in and he obviously had the straight and I didn't pair the board for the boat, so my buyin was gone. I played again later on, and I just wasn't having any good cards, and whenever I would try to make a move, someone would come over the top of me.

Then, I was wanting to play some tourney action on FT, so I bought in to the $10,000 Daily for $1.00. There were ~6,000 people who entered, which was fine. The only thing I didn't like about the tourney was that it was a rebuy, I hate rebuys. But anyway, I was doing fairly well, without being able to rebuy. I made it past the first break and then went out with AhQh. A guy in front of me bet 5xBB pre-flop, so I just flat called. Flop came 5hAs9h. So I had top pair, high kicker and nut flush draw. So the other guy bet out a pot sized bet, I raised him all-in and he called with AsKc and I ended up not getting my last heart and he out-kicked me, so there went my $1. I went out in ~2000th place, and I think it was up to 1,100th place gets paid or something like that. So they pay out a lot of people. It would be a good tourney to play in and have a good chance of getting into the money, I just need to get my bankroll up so I can play it a little more often.

Tonight I won't be playing any online, but I might play a home game over at my buddie's house, so I will post on that tomorrow if we end up playing. Til later, good luck on the felt.

0 comments: