Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally!

So tonight I finally cashed in one of the bigger SNGs, it was a 45-person, and I won $4.05 so the new strategy that I was saying I was going to try worked(at least for today). I know you probably want to know what that strategy is, but I am going to hold it to myself for a while, both because it needs to be improved upon, and because if you know my strategy and you are playing against me, well....obvious. I ended up busting out having an M of ~2.5 and went all-in with pocket 66, to get called by the other short stack at the table(had me covered barely) with K10off(I thought that was dumb, but whatever). He caught a 10 on the flop and I never progressed, getting out in 5th.

I also cashed in the PokerSpace FullTilt $100 freeroll, for .24c, which was kind of a surprise, because I was playing in it until there were about 120 people left in it, then I had other things to do. 102 places were paid out and I ended up blinding out at #65, so people must have been dropping left and right once the bubble bursted, because my stack was just average. Oh well though, That's an extra quarter(almost) that I have on FullTilt now. Hopefully I will be able to win one of the FT freerolls that CardsChat sets up, because those pay out so much better. Well, that is all I have for tonight. Have a good one.

0 comments: