Thursday, April 2, 2009

Too Late For April Fools....

So I had a plan for a decent April Fools trick for the blog, but I was busy as hell yesterday and by the time I got home and had time to write something up, it was already after midnight....so blame my busy day for that.

I have been playing a little bit of poker the past couple days, but not a whole lot since I have some projects due and have had a lot of appointments, but they are thinning out a little bit more, so no worries.

I cashed in a couple U/B SNGs for minimal payouts and they are starting to annoy me, so I think I am going to set aside some more time and go for the bigger MTTs. If I do some SNGs, then no more of this 6-10 person crap, I am going to try to get some bigger payouts with the 18-45 person SNGs, make my time a little bit more worth it.

0 comments: