Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Update

Hey everyone(once again like anyone is reading this)

So the start of the weekend has not gone as well as I had hoped for the bankroll. I have played in about 4 of the New Player Tourney's and didn't fair well at all in any of them. Busting out with trips to cards that should have never made it past pre-flop like 3 times. I need to keep the mindset that I can be up against literally anything when playing in these games, but it is hard to imagine that someone would call a pre-flop raise 3x the big blind with 2-4 offsuit and then hit the straight on the flop, but it happens....

Well, in any case, I have quite a few freerolls today, the 4 New Player ones and then PokerSpace has a $500 freeroll too, I just hope that I can make it. I have to help my girlfriend with her car, the battery is dead, so it shouldn't take long. I just need to be back by noon. I should post an update tonight after all of the tourneys are over to give everyone a bankroll update. Once again I hope it will be boosted. I have a good feeling about the PokerSpace $500. If I won that it would get me going pretty good.

Take it easy guys!

0 comments: