Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got myself back

So after my stupid mistake last night that I posted about, I lost another two $2 Bounty SNGs, which brought me down to $35.07, then this morning, I lost another $2 Bounty SNG, so then I was down to 32.87. Then I took a break, I went to work and I calmed down and realized something. In the bounty SNGs, people will, a lot of the time, play very conservative, because if they make anything on the flop, say two pair with 7-2off then they can put someone all-in and get their bounty, who cares if they won't last very long because eventually they might chip out, they are still making money.

So I kind of applied this loose strategy to my next Bounty SNG, which I just got done playing, and I won it. $10 all together, I guess $8 after my buy-in, but now I am back to my even from the other day. Tonight I have a couple freerolls on UltimateBet that I am going to play, but those don't have anything to do with this contest, so I might not be playing too many games for the bankroll tonight, but I will update you if there is anything exciting. Till then, good luck at the tables.

0 comments: