Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Good Night

So I had a good night of poker tonight. It started off having nothing to do with this whole thing, but just playing a couple forum freerolls on my UltimateBet Account, the first of which I failed miserably at(the PokerSpace $300 freeroll). Then I played my freeroll for the forum CardsChat that I frequently visit, which I got 4th place for $5...but I am kind of pissed about it because 4-20 all get $5, then it goes 10, 20, 35. And I was chip leader going into the final 5, so I should have just stayed still, but I got cold cards and the stack dwindled. Oh well. Anyway, that boosted my UB account a little, not that it matters here.

On the other note, I also played another $2 Bounty SNG which I won for an almost $7 increase onto my Walker account, so in just under a week I have already almost made it to $50, I don't think that is too bad, starting out ONLY in freerolls and then progressing.

I also added a new graph on the sidebar that shows my progress, as you can see Carbon is pretty damn low, haha. There are a couple events coming up in the next couple days for there, so maybe I can add a little to that. Until next time, good luck!

0 comments: