Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recent Addition

So I have a bit of news. I am adding a poker client to my conquest. The reason I am assuming that this is ok is because it is on the same network, Merge. The client that I am going to add in Walker Poker. Because it is on the same network, I am not allowed to be on both of them at the same time, I just wanted to be able to have a little range of events and tourneys.

Anyway, I just decided to do that earlier today and I never blogged about it because....well I completely forgot. But anyway, I played my New Player Freeroll on Walker today instead of Carbon and I got 62nd place, earning me another .07 cents, Woo-Hoo! About half way through that one, I played the PokerSpace freeroll after that, and I got 5th for $15! During the game I got Quads two times, Quad 2s and Quad 9s, so that is pretty awesome. It is a pretty good start to the bankroll. These PokerSpace freerolls are the answer for sure when it comes to building the bankroll. The New Player Freerolls are good, but you have to make it through all of the donks to get a possible $12.51 if you get first, otherwise you don't even break a dollar unless you get 7th.

Well tomorrow I will try some more of the freerolls and might even play some low limit SNGs and see what I can do. Til then take it easy fellas.

0 comments: