Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Huge Boost

Hey again, so I had another huge boost tonight. Played in another freeroll and won $25!!! That put me over $40, then I started playing some SNGs, which may or may not have been a good idea. I guess they were good since I came ahead in the end, and I tried something new.

The Sit-N-Gos that I was playing were Bounty SNGs, which I have played before, but only in MTTs. I have played them with bounties on everyone and I have also played with bounties on only Pros, but I have never done it with a SNG. So anyway, the first SNG I got out in 3rd, but it wouldn't have really mattered if I had even got 2nd because I didn't get the bounty from anyone and 2nd place's prize was less than the buy-in! The second one I just plain blew it, I got a bad run of cards and I tried making a move where it wasn't going to happen. I think I got 5th out of 6...

But on my last one tonight, I got 1st place, netting me $4.20 for the win and $3 in bounties, so that put me $1.60 ahead of where I was before losing the first two. I kind of like the bounty SNGs because you could technically get 3rd place and still make $3 without even making the pay scale(if you got 4, 5, and 6 out). So maybe I will be playing those a little more often as well. Anyway, that is all for tonight, not sure if I will play anymore, but I might a little later. Take it easy!

0 comments: