Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Is Here

Hey everyone, been a while yet again, even though there should have been a post about 2 weeks ago, but when I was just about to publish the post, my computer shut down on me for no reason, then I was too lazy to go back and type everything back up again, so blame technology on that one, or me being lazy, what ever you choose.
So I have had another good month, bumping up my top 3 sites yet again. Bodog by about $154, mainly from playing $8.80 MTTs, as they, in my opinion at least, have the best ROI for the lower limits on Bodog, because their $2.20 and $3.30 MTTs have all of the people that would normally be in the $0.25-0.50 MTTs on FullTilt or PokerStars, because Bodog's micro limits are higher. So I have been pretty successfull with those. I haven't played any of them in the past couple weeks and I have no way of tracking the hand history on there(yet) because they are stupid, so I am unable to give any specific hands that I had played.
On FullTilt, I have been up and down with my cash game playing, and I'm still working that out. Lately I haven't been able to play much because everything has been so busy with work and events on the weekends, so I am going to try to get back into that next week I hope. But I have cashed in a couple CardsChats.com tournaments, the last one being two days ago when I got 2nd for $34, and I will go over two of the big hands from when we were Heads Up later on tonight when I get home from work.
On UltimateBet as well I got 2nd place in a CardsChat.com tournament, taking in $30 for 2nd place, but I should not have gotten 2nd place. My connection went out when there were still 8 people at the final table and I was chipleader, and I was never able to get back online. Later on I found out that when it was down to 3 players, I was just about to blind out, and one of the other guys playing went all in against the then chipleader and lost, so I ended up blinding out in the round or two later and got 2nd because he made the mistake of not just waiting for me to blind out. Funny stuff.
Well, I will be back on later tonight to post those hands, so see ya in a few hours!

0 comments: