Thursday, May 14, 2009

Updated Layout

Hey, just letting you know that I updated the layout a little bit. The realtime graph that I had on the saidebar before with my challenge bankrolls was causing some people's computers to freeze up for some reason. So I changed it to an image. It isn't as nice, with the mouseovers and stuff, but this shouldn't freeze computers. Also, you can't really see it too well, so I am going to have to work on that, but for now, you can click on the image and it will open up into a new window so you can see it at max resolution.

I am playing in a CardsChat freeroll tonight on UltimateBet, so that should bring a little more money into the game, and I will update later on that. This will be the first poker for me in over a week..... God I hate saying that.

0 comments: