Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything in about a week now, but I haven't even had the time to play one little sit-n-go, let alone anything else. Work has been so busy that out of the last week, I haven't been able to eat lunch 3 days. I mean, the whole not eating thing isn't the problem, it is the fact that I have had absolutely no downtime, and it's driving me nuts. The good thing is that I have been doing very well at work, having more sales in the first week of May than almost Feb/Mar/Apr combined, so that is nice for my other bankroll.

On the down side, I found out today that my boss for some reason thinks that I need to go back into training. See, I was given a new office for myself to run on my own because some other guy got fired and it needed to be filled. But they weren't sure if I was ready to go yet or not, but they needed someone to be there regardless, so it was me. So my sales haven't been so hot in the last 3 months, but this month they have sparked, mainly due to the fact that I have become much more aggressive in my sales pitch and almost won't take a no for an answer, and it has been working very well. So as soon as I start to do much better, they throw this shit at me that I have to go back to watching people do sales again, and it pisses me off. Oh well, I was going to play poker tonight, but now after talking to the boss and him telling me this shit, now I am just going to go out and get hammered, can't stand this shit. He just kept saying, "But hey, you still have a job...." Fuck that.

0 comments: