Friday, March 27, 2009

Small Profit

So I made $3 playing on a .01/.02c cash table last night for about 15 minutes. I was in the mood for playing a MTT, but I couldn't find one that I liked. I was also playing on UltimateBet's Step to the WSOP Tourney, I was playing Step 4 last night and won, so I won the ticket to Step 5. I played Step 5 today and I got 5th, which gave me a ticket down to Step 2 again, which sucks, but hey, it isn't very often that you play a 9 person SNG that pays out something to the top 6, so I will take it and build my way back up.

I also signed up for Bodog today just to see how it is. I played on it about 5 or 6 years ago and I wasn't that impressed, but we'll see what they can do for me now. Anyways, I am playing a tournament later on tonight that I already registered for, so wish me luck to that, I will try to keep you posted. Also, I am registered to play the OFC tourney tomorrow on FullTilt, but not sure if I will have enough time before a concert that I'm going to. Take it easy peeps.

0 comments: