Thursday, March 26, 2009

Problems...

So, I realize I have not posted since like September or something, but my job had been killing me. I was waking up early and by the time I got home, I was drained and the absolute last thing that I wanted to do was sit back down to the computer again. But there is good news, I was promoted and now I have my own office and my hours are not as long(not to mention I get paid tons more), so I will be playing poker a lot more, but some things are changing.

Walker is OUT!!! They have been really sketchy with my winnings lately...my funds have been disappearing and reappearing, and no one can seem to give me a real answer, so I completely withdrew everything from there(that is another story, worst withdrawal experience of my life!) So now I am going to be playing on UltimateBet, Carbon(not much though, same network as Walker), FullTilt and PokerStars. I understand that it is kind of crazy trying to do the 0-10,000 on 4 difference sites, but there are certain things that I like about each site, so all of them have started with $0 bankrolls. From now on I will try to keep everyone a little more updated.

Peace out everyone,
AbsolutHamm

0 comments: