Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Update

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't really been updating as much as I was before. I have been studying quite a bit for a test that I have to take next Wednesday that is going to be hard as hell. I have still been playing, but my swings have been going up and down and pretty much evened me out at $42. Really I have just been playing the Bounty SNGs, but I have played a couple of forum freerolls.

One of the freerolls that I played in earlier today I got out in 24th place, right on the bubble, so that kind of sucked. Then I played another freeroll, which I was the chipleader for the first 3 levels, then I had to go work on my car, changing the oil line, hoping it wouldn't take very long, but it did. So by the time I got back, I was down to 1.2 BB left, so I was forced to go all-in on Ace high. But I might play some more on Sunday. Til then good luck!

0 comments: