Monday, September 8, 2008

On A Roll

Hey all,
I know I haven't been on very much, but like I said last time, I have been really busy lately. Tomorrow I have to go all the way down to Springfield, IL to take a state test to become licensed in my field, and that is going to be a pain, so I have been stidying for that. On top of that, I started work today, so that takes up a ton of my time, but it went well, so that is ok.

Even though I have been busy, I have really been on my game, I have won $15 today in just 3 games, winning 2 times and getting 2nd once, so now I am up to $55, a new high and also the first time over $50, so that is pretty exciting. I kind of realized this week that I might need to start entering a couple MTTs so that I can get some real cash, because even though I am going upward, it isn't very fast, and with my original guidelines to follow, it will be a while before I can go up in limits for SNGs, and it sure isn't going very fast with $2 ones.

Maybe later this week or even next week I will start being more aggressive with the challenge because my test will be over so I might have a little more time. I will not be playing at all tomorrow or Wednesday during the day I know, so you won't hear from me until at least then. Til then good luck at the tables while my head's in the books. Later

0 comments: