Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bounty Champion

Hey all,
So I haven't been playing as often as I would like. As was said before I had my test last week and then this is my first full week of work, and I am starting a new workout plan that is BRUTAL, so I feel like I have been completely overwhelmed with all kinds of stuff, and I want to play poker the most of all, but there just isn't enough time in the day for a lot of it. I have to drive an hour to work everyday and that isn't so easy on my wallet right now thanks to the damn hurricanes, hopefully it goes down though...

So on to the bankroll. I was smoking tonight in the two tourneys that I played, getting first place in both of them, but the first one I think I only got 3 bounties, so it wasn't anything special. The second one I was on fire. Out of the 10 people in the tourney, I got 8 of them out, and I won, so I got the $8 in Bounty money and I got $5 for winning it, so I was only one player away from running the entire table...(would have tried for him to, but I ended up having 73o when he went all in with two to act behind me).

If you have been reading this blog you will realize that my winnings from tonight don't quite add on correctly to my previous winning balance. That is because I played a little bit drunk and wasn't thinking straight the other day. Kind of pissed about that as I should have just used my UB account for that if I was going to, although I would probably be pissed if I lost money regardless because I was playing like that, but oh well, I made it back tonight. Until next time, peace.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention why I have the title Bounty Champion. They have a Bounty Ranking System on Walker(and Carbon for that matter) and you work your way up through it to Grand Master(Rank 1-10), Master(11-50), Champion(51-100), and Elite(101-200). And I have been teeter-tottering in and out of Elite for the past month and now I shot up to Champion. What that means is if I can keep that position until the 21st, then I will get a coupon to play the $11 buy-in tournament on that Saturday and also, $5 automatic cash. And if I can move up in the ranks some more then those go up to a $60 coupon and $250 cash, but that is for first place, and I am not sure I play enough to get up there. Although if I have a couple more games like tonight....who knows. Take care all!

0 comments: