Friday, March 5, 2010

"March"ing Forward

So it's only the 5th day in March and it's been good so far. I have been playing a lot of 2NL after deciding to move back down because I wanted to have a little more of a cushion for bumping up and just yesterday I hit that cushion point, so today I was up to 5NL again. So far this month I am up 8.75 buy-ins, or $17.52, for 2NL(I'm using 2NL because that is what the majority of the hands were), which I would say is pretty good(especially for me)for it only being the 5th day and that is over the course of about 1800 hands. When I was first playing 5NL, it started off a little rocky, and I think that was just because of the mindset of how long it takes to win in 2NL the .20c that would be a 4xBB raise in 5NL. So I was pushing hands a little harder than I should have. Also, I got caught by a couple hands that were set over set, me having the lower set of course, which just kills. Last month I qualified for IronMan status on FullTilt, so this month I am going to try to make the entire month and see where that gets me. Also as a side note I cashed in the CardsChat tourney on UB the other day for $4, so that was nice, it has been a while since I've cashed in one.

Here is my graph of the month's progress so far:

0 comments: