Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tilt Mania

So with my title, I mean Full Tilt, not that I'm tilting. I put it because I have been going a little crazy with Full Tilt lately, neglecting just about all of the other sites. I have continued to make a steady rise in my NL2 full ring game. And I have logged a lot of hands with it. Still can't believe how many people will make moves at these stakes with 1 and 2 outs, but as long as I'm making very few advanced plays(which is hard for me because that is the play that I'm used to), and stick to ABC poker, then I am winning. I imagine that it will be like this for the next couple stake levels, so I will probably just have to get used to it. I also played my first CardsChat tourney in about a month and a half last night and we ended up making a deal with 5 people left and I was in 3rd, so I came out with $24, which was just $1 under 1/5 of the remaining prize pool, so it was split pretty evenly.

I am also going to attempt to play in the World Blogger Championship Of Online Poker (WBCOOP) on PokerStars, but they picked terrible times for Central Standard Time. Everyday they made it either when I will still be at work, or when I will be on my drive home. The first night, the NL tourney, I got home and I was out in 577th place out of ~1600. Last night I took the train into the city and there were 900 people left in the PLO tourney out of about ~1500 and I had 1200 of my starting stack left at 25/50 blinds, but the 3 active guys at my table had 15,000 plus chips, so I really didn't have much room to work with. I waited for my first good hand which ended up coming about 4 hands in, AAKJ double suited and pushed my stack and was called and his hand hit a BS fullhouse, and I was out. But because of their stacks, I am assuming there are a lot of people that are unable to play and the ones who are playing are just scooping the blinds constantly. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky tonight, but I won't get home until it has been running for at least a half hour.

Last point...I updated all of my bankrolls on the right, so they are all correct now(for today at least). Take it easy guys.

0 comments: